Rules & Regulations
1. Strict Disciplinary standards will be enforced. The orders of the principal in all matters of the College discipline shall be final and legally binding.
2. All students must wear the College uniform
3. A student may be dropped from the rolls for any of the following reasons:
- Non-payment of fees
- Irregularity of attendance.
- Showing no progress in studies
- Failing in Annual promotion examination.
- Misbehavior , general undesirability of objectionable conduct.
- Using unfair means in test / examinations
4. A student who is guilty of misbehavior which in the judgment of the Principal / Discipline committee lowers the prestige, smooth running of the College or interferes in the discipline and administration may be expelled.
i. Any kind of damage to the College premises or property done by a student will have to made good.
ii. Any financial aid given to the student by the College will be withdrawn unless a consistently high standard or academic performance and conduct is maintained.
iii.Mobile Phone is not allowed